- FDA Proposes Updated Definition of ‘Healthy’ Claim on Food Packages to Help Improve Diet, Reduce Chronic Disease FDA.gov
- FDA proposes new definition of ‘healthy’ food, expanding choices | 2022-09-28 Agri-Pulse
- FDA proposes new rules for which foods can be called ‘healthy’ STAT
- The FDA issues new guidelines on what foods can be labeled ‘healthy’ The Washington Post
- FDA redefines ‘healthy’ on food labels | News | northcentralpa.com NorthcentralPA.com
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.