- Healthy eating behaviors in childhood may reduce the risk of adult obesity and heart disease Science Daily
- AHA Releases Guidance on Creating Healthy Diet Habits in Children MD Magazine
- Healthy eating habits early in life may reduce risk of adult obesity, cardiovascular disease News-Medical.Net
- Child Nutrition: 5 Diet Tips On How To Make Children Develop Healthy Eating Habits (Study) NDTV Food
- Healthy eating in childhood cuts heart disease risk later India New England
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.