- Repetition is key to establishing healthy eating habits among children PhillyVoice.com
- Repetition helps preschoolers learn to eat healthy foods Reuters
- ‘Lentils will help you run faster:’ Communicating food benefits gets kids to eat healthier Science Daily
- Want your kids to eat quinoa or lentils? Tell them how healthy foods will help them grow SaukValley.com
- By repeating phrases, you can make your children eat healthy food ARY NEWS
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.